Why Outsource Your IT?
If your company would like to consider outsourcing your maintenance and monitoring of your in-house computer network, here’s a simple checklist to help you decide:
IS YOUR COMPANY FACING CHALLENGES?
- Staying current with up to date technologies, security monitoring, and IT skillsets
- Managing & maintaining current infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Securing data, transactions, and communications
- Responding quickly to time-to-market demands
- Remaining flexible enough to maintain our competitive position
- Reducing cost margins on overhead
- Operating in real-time in order to meet 24/7 requirements
IS YOUR COMPANY IN TRANSITION?
- It is time to upgrade, move, or relocate existing infrastructure
- The scope or scale of current business operations is changing
- A merger, partnership, or acquisition is altering operations
- We need to increase our level of service to meet customer demand or competitor challenges
- Our projected growth targets are dependent on implementing new technologies
- We are expanding into a national or international market
DOES YOUR COMPANY NEED TO INCREASE REVENUE?
- We prefer to focus on our core competencies and mission-critical processes
- We are able to purchase specialized services that complement our core business
- We need to implement a network services but lack the resources
- We are concerned with the security of our network and our ability to meet privacy or security regulations
- We need better tools and dedicated resources to keep up with the latest security threats
- We are experiencing dynamic business growth while undergoing downsizing and hiring freezes
If your company could benefit from a quick consultation, contact us now and we will provide a complete assessment of your current network capacity and security.
Don’t Get Burned by IT!
Did you know that there are no regulations for IT companies to follow? We’ve prepared this guide so that business executives can arm themselves against shady IT companies and consultants. Take a moment and download your free copy today!
Download your FREE Executive’s Guide to Hiring the Right IT Company
Disclaimer: We won’t sell or use the information you provide for any means other than to possibly contact you regarding this promotion.